This blog is mostly about images. A photo captures a moment in time and lets us slow down long enough to see the rich texture of the life all around us. It's mostly for my own amusement, but if you stumbled here somehow, please enjoy.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What Goes Down Must Come Up


Quiz question: how many Eisenmanns in this picture?

We had the wonderful opportunity to experience hiking the Grand Canyon last summer.  And this view was what I typically saw, my entire family ahead of me.  Of course I was merely taking up the rear in order that no one else would be discouraged.  I could have passed any of them at the time of my choosing, especially on the way out (up) of the canyon.

Well, maybe not...It truly is an "inverted mountain".  And a glorious example of God's creation.

2 comments:

  1. There are 4 Eisenmann youngsters and 1 adult. The 5th took the picture of course! Had to enlarge to pic to see Julie! Luann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to visiting the GC this summer, although I suspect we won't get the chance to hike it. Mine are a bit too little still.

    ReplyDelete