This blog is mostly about images. A photo captures a moment in time and lets us slow down long enough to see the rich texture of the life all around us. It's mostly for my own amusement, but if you stumbled here somehow, please enjoy.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Otto

So, I'm a little embarrassed that I was 40' above my assigned altitude in this picture (even though ATC doesn't holler until you miss it by 300').  Still it's kind of a cool shot, don't you think?  And this is all you get to look at when flying on instruments in the clouds (which I wasn't when this image was taken).

In life, too, it's important to know which are the important "gauges".  Focus on them and ignore the rest--especially in time of trouble.  Here it's the six in the very middle.  Bonus points if you can name all six.

Any guesses who Otto might be?

No comments:

Post a Comment