This blog is mostly about images. A photo captures a moment in time and lets us slow down long enough to see the rich texture of the life all around us. It's mostly for my own amusement, but if you stumbled here somehow, please enjoy.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Intersection

This shot reminded me of those graphs that plot two variables and often make the point that the intersection is the optimal point.  And that got me thinking of Ephesians 4:15, "But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ". 

Truth...in love.  How easy it is to come down on someone with a full load of "truth".  And how we appreciate it when someone approaches us in love and esteem.  I bet Paul had to work on this too, as do I.  Worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment