This blog is mostly about images. A photo captures a moment in time and lets us slow down long enough to see the rich texture of the life all around us. It's mostly for my own amusement, but if you stumbled here somehow, please enjoy.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Think Spring!


"For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;" (Song 2:11-12).  Well, we can look with hopeful anticipation, right?   I'm looking forward to this view on lazy Saturday mornings on our front porch!

Confession: I took this last summer with the D300 from work.  Using that camera for a day was key to pushing me over the digital SLR edge.  As one of the last guys in the world shooting slide film (I can explain if anyone cares to listen), I finally found the right combination of quality, speed and price I was looking for in the Nikon D90.

No comments:

Post a Comment